ARCADIA music and flavours
Validity: from 06/21/2014 to 06/22/2014
On June 21st and 22nd in Caldes, an ancient town in Val di Sole, the ninth edition of ARCADIA - Music and Flavours
A festive event with performances by numerous Italian and foreign marching bands and a parade throughout the town.
In the striking historic center of Caldes, in the courtyards and the ancient cellars of noble residences; flavours from the past, genuine products and local handicrafts and art will come together in a joyous atmosphere.
Don't miss the grand finale when all the bands will march through the town and a concert will be held all together, then back to the historic center of the town to enjoy more music, food, traditions and culture and all far away from the hectic pace of life in the city.
Visit the Arcadia Festival!
- individual concerts by numerous bands
- A parade with all the marching bands
- Grand Final Concert with more than 300 musicians
- stands in the typical courtyards and cellars in the ancient town of Caldes
- creative workshops
- art exhibits
- typical restaurants and food stands